1. Inspection after production.
Inspection should be carried out after the daily production and before closing the machine. Some typical inspection items below:
1.1 Working Head:
1) To check and ensure that no damage, solder paste and varia on the tip of nozzle.
2) To check if there is deformation or fatigue with the leaf spring of the nozzle.
3) To check and clean dust and varia on the identification unit,such as laser system and single optical lens.
4) To check and ensure that no component debris on the lens.
1) To check and clean dust and debris on the feeder platform.
2) To check and ensure that no support pin and PCB beside the conveyor belt.
3) To check whether there is PCBs reserved on the conveyor belt.
Nozzle Breakage / Damage
To Replace The Nozzle.
Totake The Nozzle And Blow It With a Gas Gun
Relaxation Of Leaf Spring
To Re-Lock The Spring Screw
Deformation /Fatigue Of Leaf Spring
To Replace The Spring
Dust/Varia On Laser Window
To Clean By A Special Cleaner Or Soft Cloth Dampened With Alcohol
Dust/Varia On The Lens
To Clean Varia And Wipe The Lens By Cleaning Cloth
Component Fell On The Lens
Use a Screwdriver Or Other Tool To Remove The Component By Double-Sided Tape